Our primary business is making making cheese and raising a variety of farm critters. We started making a goat-milk based soap (Of course we did!) for our own use. We are now able to offer it to you as well!
We make our soap in very small batches using a hot process method. In addition to milk from our own goats, the soap also has coconut oil, olive oil, beef tallow (we're experimenting with lard as well), lye and essential or/fragrance oils. The result is a bar of soap that lathers well and leaves your skin a little better than it found it. And they smell great!
- Fresh Linen - you know how wonderful it smells when you've just changed the sheets? It's just like that only every time you wash!
- Lavender - a wonderful calming, summer smell all in one bar of soap!
- Rosemary & Spearmint - wonderfully invigorating and rejuvenating and fresh and aaahhh!
- Eucalyptus & Spearmint - refreshing and brisk and "super clean" smelling - now go tackle the world!
- Orange & Dalmation Sage - citrus and herb are magical combinations. Uplifting and calming - this is our first and a favorite scent.
- Harmony - defined as the use of simultaneous tones and notes that fit together into a pleasing combination. Our soap combines the tones and notes of peppermint, patchouli, orange, lavender and basil oils. Sigh.
- Milkmaid's Memories - Lavender & Tea Tree combine in a scent first developed for our goats - yes, we're serious.
- Mountain Christmas - Just what you'd expect - pine forest, cinnamon, and a hint of the wood fire and fresh cookies.
Copyright © Heron Pond Farms. All rights reserved.
Hand-Crafted. Small-Batch. Luxurious.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY MAKING ANY SOAP EITHER, WE ARE ENJOYING SEEING WHAT SNAPDRAGON FLOWER FARM AND VERDANT HARE FARMSTEAD ARE DOING AND ENJOYING OUR FAMILIES FOR NOW. WE'LL LET YOU KNOW IF WE CHANGE OUR MINDS